Digital/Analog Amplifier + Set points - Stack device
Provides both digital, and analog data from weighing and measuring operations.
- Dual, programmable logic input and output permit remote operations.
- Set-up and calibration are extremely simple; the DAS is designed to enable field calibration directly from known load cell sensitivities.
- Simple to configure; straight forward set-up and calibration via the faceplate or down loaded from any PC.
- Permits live range down to a few percent of the load cells rating, with virtually no zero drift.
- The LP input filter and the jump function can be set to meet most requirements for speed.
- The display, the analog current output and the full duplex interface provide for a full communication of results.
Communicates via the 20mA current output, the logic I/Os and a full duplex RS422/485 interface port.
Isolated input for remote operations of zero and tare. The relay outputs can be set-points or error messages.
Load cell wiring defects, power or watch dog errors are detected for safety applications, such as TÜV approval.
AC load cell supply offers superior EMC and EMF performance. The isolated logic I/Os and power supply withstand excessive disturbances.
Fits into a small IP65 plastic cabinet with a transparent lid or turned into a DIN43700, 138 x 68mm panel meter.
The DAS is compatible with a number of add-on boards to fit underneath the basic DAS.
Plastic enclosure IP65, polycarbonate with transparent lid, measuring 160 x 80 x 57mm. Mounted with TS35mm DIN-rail and 2x4 pcs M12 plastic cable glands, cable Ømax 6,5mm.
All facilities are standard.
:: EC 20.131
:: DAS 72.1 - Product sheet